in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (140 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.900 and 99.100 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 54' 0" and E 99° 5' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:12 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:35 am and 8:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Shouyizhan in Qinghai is located in China about 1,040 mi (or 1,673 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Shouyizhan is now 02:12 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports in the wider vicinity of Shouyizhan. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 140 mi (or 225 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tehetu, Sangruma, Tanglag, Jianshe and Youyun. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Shouyizhan.