in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (152 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.682 and 99.457 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 40' 56" and E 99° 27' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:14 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 8:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Nianmaosi
Nianmaosi in Qinghai is located in China about 1,029 mi (or 1,656 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Nianmaosi is now 02:14 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports close to Nianmaosi. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 152 mi (or 244 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Jianshe, Jimai, Shanggongma, Sangruma and Tanglag. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nianmaosi.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: