in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (77 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.602 and 96.062 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 36' 6" and E 96° 3' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:00 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:27 am and 5:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Linxin in Qinghai is located in China about 1,204 mi (or 1,937 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Linxin is now 11:00 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports in the wider vicinity of Linxin. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 77 mi (or 124 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gyairong, Dongfeng, Bagan, Anchong and Gaduo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Linxin.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Linxin, Yongkeda, Lixin Xiang, 立新, 立新乡, 永科达