in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (61 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.675 and 96.697 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 40' 29" and E 96° 41' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:11 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:24 am and 5:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Gaduo in Qinghai is located in China about 1,169 mi (or 1,881 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Gaduo is now 12:11 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports in the wider vicinity of Gaduo. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 61 mi (or 98 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zadoi, Anchong, Bagan, Qingshuihe and Gyairong. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gaduo.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gaduo, Gaduo Xiang, Kalong, 尕朵, 尕朵乡, 卡龙