in Qinghai, China
- Yushu Batang Airport (151 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.358 and 99.570 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 21' 27" and E 99° 34' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:50 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:34 am and 8:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Dehexie
Dehexie in Qinghai is a town located in China about 1,035 mi (or 1,665 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Dehexie is now 08:50 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Dehexie. The closest airport in China is Yushu Batang Airport in a distance of 151 mi (or 243 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Moba, Wosai, Jianshe, Jimai and Shang Boingor. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dehexie.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: