in Jiangxi, China
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (49 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (71 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (78 mi)
- Tunxi International Airport (94 mi)
- Nanchang Changbei International Airport (126 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (144 mi)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (147 mi)
- Anqing Airport (159 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (197 mi)
- Fuzhou Changle International Airport (202 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Mount Wuyi (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 28.409 and 117.909 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 28° 24' 32" and E 117° 54' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:25 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:59 am and 5:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -28.465 and -62.109 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Los Juries
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-09-26 07:19:32
Yingjiafang in Jiangxi is a city in China about 799 mi (or 1,286 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Yingjiafang is now 06:25 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Yingjiafang, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Nanping Wuyishan Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Mount Sanqingshan National Park in a distance of 36 mi (or 58 km), North. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Xuri, Shangrao, Chating, Dongtuan and Fenglingtou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 27th of September 2020
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 28th of September 2020
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 29th of September 2020
22°C (72 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Wanda Realm Shangrao
Longtan Lake Hotel
Victoria Royal Hotel - Shangrao
Huadu International Hotel
Peace Sunshine Hotel
Boyue Boutique Hotel
Golden Day Holiday Hotel
THE BIG TERRACE YOUTH HOSTEL
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Shangrao Mountian Experience
My friend Brian and I went for a walk and discovered we have a Chinese National Forest Park near us. We have both only been in Shangrao for a week. It is a pleasant surprise for us. I know...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Yingjiafang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: