in Henan, China
- Longmen Grottoes (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- The Grand Canal (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Historic Monuments of Dengfeng in “The Centre of Heaven and Earth” (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Ancient Building Complex in the Wudang Mountains (Unesco heritage, 126 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.951 and 112.262 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 57' 4" and E 112° 15' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:31 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:01 am and 6:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.046 and -67.954 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2020-02-27 07:22:56
Delve into Jincun
Jincun in Henan is a city located in China about 470 mi (or 757 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Jincun is now 04:31 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Jincun, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in China is Luoyang Airport in a distance of 55 mi (or 89 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Longmen Grottoes in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km), North.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fudian, Muzhijie, Wangping, Checun and Yaoshan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 5°C / 41 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
Friday, 28th of February 2020
8°C (46 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 29th of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 1st of March 2020
14°C (57 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Jincun.
- Song Xian Chengguanzhen
- Ruyang Chengguanzhen
- Nanzhao Chengguanzhen
- Yichuan Chengguanzhen
- Yiyang Chengguanzhen
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: