in Gansu, China
- Mogao Caves (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.539 and 94.991 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 32' 18" and E 94° 59' 26"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:22 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 4:57 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Xihu
Xihu in Gansu is located in China about 1,127 mi (or 1,814 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Xihu is now 09:22 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Xihu. The closest airport in China is Dunhuang Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Mogao Caves in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), South.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zhuanqukou, Huangqu, Guojiabao, Wudun and Lujiabao. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Xihu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Xihu, Xihu Xiang, 西湖, 西湖乡