in Beijing Municipality, China
- Temple of Heaven: an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Summer Palace, an Imperial Garden in Beijing (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Peking Man Site at Zhoukoudian (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- The Great Wall (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Mountain Resort and its Outlying Temples, Chengde (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Beijing Dongwuyuan (zoo, (25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.651 and 116.617 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 39' 4" and E 116° 37' 1"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:10 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:04 am and 4:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.503 and -62.682 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Pedro Luro
- This place on Geonames.org
Caiyu in Beijing Municipality is located in China about 21 mi (or 34 km) south-east of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Caiyu is now 10:10 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 5 airports in the wider vicinity of Caiyu, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Beijing Nanyuan Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Temple of Heaven: an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-West. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Zhangziying, Yujiawu, Qingyundian, Anding and Yongledian. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 7°C / 45 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 93% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 22nd of November 2019
9°C (48 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 23rd of November 2019
11°C (52 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 24th of November 2019
5°C (40 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
An Egg Hunt in China - Shepherd's Field Children's Village
On a beautiful Friday morning in Tianjin, China, the orphans at Shepherd's Field Children's Village have an Easter Egg Hunt!
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Caiyu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ts’ai-yü-chen, Ts’ai-yü, Caiyu, Caiyu Zhen, 采育, 采育镇