in Anhui, China
- Tunxi International Airport (16 mi)
- Jingdezhen Airport (56 mi)
- Quzhou Airport (65 mi)
- Anqing Airport (93 mi)
- Yiwu Airport (119 mi)
- Nanping Wuyishan Airport (129 mi)
- Jiujiang Lushan Airport (137 mi)
- Nanchang Changbei International Airport (140 mi)
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (148 mi)
- Nanjing Lukou Airport (157 mi)
- Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Mount Huangshan (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.573 and 118.073 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 34' 22" and E 118° 4' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:13 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:02 am and 5:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -29.666 and -61.865 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Colonia Montefiore
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-01-16 08:36:33
Delve into Yangtai
Yangtai in Anhui is a city located in China about 720 mi (or 1,159 km) south of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Yangtai is now 05:13 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Yangtai, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in China is Tunxi International Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in China is Ancient Villages in Southern Anhui – Xidi and Hongcun in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), North.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wucheng, Xitou, Duanshen, Xikou and Banqiao. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1027 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 72% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 17th of January 2021
8°C (46 °F)
2°C (35 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 18th of January 2021
11°C (52 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 19th of January 2021
11°C (52 °F)
5°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Yangtai.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: