in Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport Airport (20 mi)
- Franco Bianco Airport (34 mi)
- Pdte. carlos Ibañez del Campo Airport (39 mi)
- Hermes Quijada International Airport (101 mi)
- Piloto Civil N. Fernández Airport (105 mi)
- Malvinas Argentinas Airport (138 mi)
- 28 De Noviembre Airport (141 mi)
- Guardiamarina Zañartu Airport (158 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -53.088 and -69.922 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -53° 5' 16" and W -69° 55' 18"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CLP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:47 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Punta_Arenas
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:08 am and 9:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 52.900 and 109.883 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chile.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chile. Last Update: 2022-12-08 08:24:33
Magdalena in Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena is a city in Chile about 1,357 mi (or 2,184 km) south of Santiago, the country's capital.
Local time in Magdalena is now 11:47 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Punta Arenas with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Magdalena. The closest airport in Chile is Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Punta Arenas, Rio Gallegos, Rio Grande, Ushuaia and Puerto Santa Cruz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1000 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 61% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Friday, 9th of December 2022
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Saturday, 10th of December 2022
11°C (51 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 11th of December 2022
11°C (52 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Trip de kayak en Patagonie sur la Serrano
Deux journée passées en kayak à descendre la rivière Serrano sur 45km pour atteindre le glacier Serrano. Une expédition effectuée dans le parc Bernardo ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.