in Mandoul Region, Chad
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.363 and 17.366 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 21' 45" and E 17° 21' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Arabic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:33 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Ndjamena
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:53 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -10.376 and -161.012 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chad.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chad. Last Update: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Delve into Goundi
Goundi in Mandoul Region with it's 10,052 habitants is located in Chad about 247 mi (or 397 km) south-east of N'Djamena, the country's capital town.
Current time in Goundi is now 10:33 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Ndjamena with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports close to Goundi. The closest airport in Chad is Sarh Airport in a distance of 70 mi (or 113 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Koumra, Doba, Sarh, Lai and Moundou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Goundi.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: