in Ouanda-Djallé of Vakaga Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 8.821 and 22.710 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 8° 49' 16" and E 22° 42' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:49 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:08 am and 5:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-05-20 08:14:11
Soulémaka in Ouanda-Djallé (Vakaga Prefecture) is a town located in Central African Republic about 420 mi (or 676 km) north-east of Bangui, the country's capital place.
Time in Soulémaka is now 03:49 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby Soulémaka. The closest airport in Central African Republic is Ouanda Djallé Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park in a distance of 84 mi (or 134 km), West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Birao, Ndele, Bria, Raja and Am Timan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.