in Birao of Vakaga Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.642 and 22.641 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 38' 31" and E 22° 38' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:19 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:07 am and 5:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-05-20 08:14:11
Sergobo in Birao (Vakaga Prefecture) is a place in Central African Republic about 460 mi (or 740 km) north-east of Bangui, the country's capital city.
Current time in Sergobo is now 03:19 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 7 airports near Sergobo. The closest airport in Central African Republic is Birao Airport in a distance of 41 mi (or 67 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park in a distance of 90 mi (or 144 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Birao, Ndele, Am Timan, Goz Beida and Bria. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.