in Birao of Vakaga Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.380 and 22.700 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 22' 48" and E 22° 41' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:53 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:08 am and 5:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-05-20 08:14:11
Koumbal in Birao (Vakaga Prefecture) is a city in Central African Republic about 448 mi (or 722 km) north-east of Bangui, the country's capital.
Local time in Koumbal is now 04:53 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 6 airports in the vicinity of Koumbal. The closest airport in Central African Republic is Ouanda Djallé Airport in a distance of 34 mi (or 54 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park in a distance of 86 mi (or 138 km), West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Birao, Ndele, Am Timan, Bria and Raja. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Koumbal.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: