in Obo of Haut-Mbomou Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.671 and 26.175 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 40' 16" and E 26° 10' 31"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:49 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:59 am and 5:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-05-25 07:36:31
Delve into Bitilifondi
Bitilifondi in Obo (Haut-Mbomou Prefecture) is a city located in Central African Republic about 532 mi (or 857 km) east of Bangui, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bitilifondi is now 11:49 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 3 airports closer to Bitilifondi. The closest airport in Central African Republic is M'Boki Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Obo, Tambura, Yambio, Wau and Raja. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.