in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (35 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (37 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (38 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (47 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (48 mi)
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport (57 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (73 mi)
- Massena International Richards Field (87 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (106 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.994 and -75.807 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 59' 39" and W -75° 48' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:46 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 8:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Lac-Vert in Outaouais (Québec) is a city in Canada about 41 mi (or 65 km) north of Ottawa, the country's capital city.
Local time in Lac-Vert is now 07:46 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Lac-Vert, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Ottawa / Gatineau Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 103 mi (or 165 km), South-East. Also, if you like golfing, there are a few options in driving distance.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Canton, Saint-Polycarpe, Saint-Colomban and Malone. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017.2 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 20th of August 2019
27°C (81 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
17°C (62 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
20°C (67 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
André-Michaux Ecological Reserve
André-Michaux Ecological Reserve is an ecological reserve of Quebec, Canada. It was established on May 12, 1993. It is named for French botanist and explorer André Michaux.
Érablière-du-Trente-et-Un-Milles Ecological Reserve
Érablière-du-Trente-et-Un-Milles Ecological Reserve is an ecological reserve of Quebec, Canada. It was established on November 26, 1992.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Lac-Vert.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- North Hero
- Lake Pleasant
- Saint Albans
- Middlebury (village)