in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (26 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (28 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (28 mi)
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (29 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (33 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (52 mi)
- Pembroke Airport (56 mi)
- Petawawa Airport (61 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (116 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (178 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (193 mi)
- Golf Edelweiss (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Golf Mont Cascades (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Edgewood Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Copperdale Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Golf Larrimac (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Eagle Creek Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Golf Kingsway Park (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Madawaska Golf Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Arnprior Golf Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Golf Mont Ste-Marie (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.686 and -76.121 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 41' 11" and W -76° 7' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:10 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:14 am and 8:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Duclos
Duclos in Outaouais (Québec) is a town located in Canada about 28 mi (or 45 km) north-west of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Time in Duclos is now 10:10 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Duclos, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Ottawa / Carp Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Canton, Watertown, Saint-Polycarpe and Saint-Colomban. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014.9 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 17th of June 2019
23°C (74 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Tuesday, 18th of June 2019
24°C (75 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 19th of June 2019
20°C (68 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Spring runs wild in this river
Lots of snow still melting away in the mountain tops running down this usually quiet river.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Gatineau Hills are a geological formation in Canada that makes up part of the southern tip of the Canadian Shield, and acts as the northern shoulder of the Ottawa Valley. They are also the foothills of the Laurentian Mountains which stretch east through Quebec, beginning north of Montreal and joining up with others into Vermont and New Hampshire.
Gatineau Park (French: Parc de la Gatineau) is located in the Outaouais region of Quebec, Canada. The main entrance to the park is 4km north of downtown Ottawa, Ontario. The park is administered by the National Capital Commission as part of the National Capital Region. Gatineau park is a 361 km² irregular wedge of land with its narrow “tip” in the city Gatineau QC close to Ottawa and extending north and west for approximately 60 km.
Lac Philippe is a medium-sized lake located on the north side of Gatineau Park. Swimming is permitted on the beach and is even guarded by lifeguards. Campsites are available on the coast of Lac Philippe. One may rent paddle-boats, kayaks, and canoes however. An admission fee is charged when driving into the park. Lac Philippe is approximately a 50 minute drive from Ottawa. The lake is known for its family-friendly picnic areas and its clean water.
East Aldfield, Quebec
East Aldfield is a small hamlet in the Outaouais region of Quebec, Canada, part of the Municipality of La Pêche. It is located approximately fifty miles north-west of Ottawa, on the Cleo Fournier Road, north of the intersection with Quebec Route 366. Among the small businesses located there are Le Boisé Alternatives, a renewable energy company, and the Pontiac Golf Course, a popular nine hole course founded by Mr.
La Pêche Lake
La Pêche Lake is a lake in Gatineau Park, Quebec, Canada. It lies in the northwest part of the municipality of Pontiac, in Les Collines-de-l'Outaouais Regional County Municipality.
Taylor Lake (Quebec)
Taylor Lake is a small lake in Gatineau Park area of Quebec, Canada. It is one of the park's smaller lakes. It is located mostly in the municipality of La Pêche and partly in Pontiac, both in Les Collines-de-l'Outaouais Regional County Municipality, Quebec.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Duclos.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Lake Pleasant
- North Hero
- Saint Albans
- Penn Yan