in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (26 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (27 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (27 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (32 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (35 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (58 mi)
- Pembroke Airport (63 mi)
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport (71 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (109 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Golf Mont Ste-Marie (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Golf Edelweiss (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Golf Mont Cascades (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Golf Larrimac (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Golf Dunnderosa (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Golf Kingsway Park (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Golf Des ?rables (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Edgewood Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Copperdale Golf Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Club de Golf des Hautes Plaines (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.784 and -75.951 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 47' 3" and W -75° 57' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:33 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:34 am and 8:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Brennan's Hill
Brennan's Hill in Outaouais (Québec) is a city located in Canada about 29 mi (or 46 km) north-west of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Brennan's Hill is now 06:33 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Brennan's Hill, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Ottawa / Gatineau Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 100 mi (or 160 km), South-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Canton, Saint-Polycarpe, Watertown and Saint-Colomban. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||12%|
|Air Pressure||1005.8 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 66% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Saturday, 20th of July 2019
27°C (81 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 21st of July 2019
24°C (76 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 22nd of July 2019
22°C (72 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Horseback Riding Ottawa - Is there horseback riding in the winter?
http://www.captivafarms.com Learn the beauty of horseback riding Ottawa with Craig at Captiva Farms. Craig has been riding horses for over 40 years and answers all your frequently asked questions...
77 Chemin Fortin, La Peche, Quebec
Just listed! 77 Chemin Fortin, La Peche Quebec. For more information visit www.77fortin.com or contact The Taylor Smith Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Michael's High School Introductory Video
In this video, students, teachers, and staff members of St.Michael's are interviewed. St. Michael's is a high school in Low, Quebec. Visit our website at: http://wqsb.qc.ca/stmichaels/
Kitty on a leash
ono is a city cat, and we don't let her outside unattended, but she's getting used to the leash.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Wakefield is a village on the western shore of the Gatineau River, at the confluence of the La Pêche River in the Outaouais region of Quebec. The village, named after the town of Wakefield in West Yorkshire, England, is now the southern edge of the municipality of La Pêche, and was founded in 1830 by Irish, Scottish, and English immigrants. It is approximately twenty minutes from Ottawa, Ontario driving north on Autoroute 5 and Route 105 at Route 366.
Alcove is a small community in Quebec, Canada, part of the Municipality of La Pêche. It is located along Highway 105 and the Gatineau River approximately 35 minutes north of Ottawa, immediately north of Wakefield and south of Farrellton. The main features of Alcove are a gas station, church, graveyard and aged buildings. There is road access to the Gatineau River for boat launching.
Edelweiss Valley is a ski mountain and resort located in Wakefield, Quebec, 20 minutes north of Ottawa, Canada, in the Gatineau Hills.
André-Michaux Ecological Reserve
André-Michaux Ecological Reserve is an ecological reserve of Quebec, Canada. It was established on May 12, 1993. It is named for French botanist and explorer André Michaux.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Brennan's Hill.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Lake Pleasant
- North Hero
- Saint Albans