in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (28 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (31 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (32 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (41 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (45 mi)
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport (54 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (68 mi)
- Massena International Richards Field (79 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (98 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Golf Royal Papineau (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Golf Mont Ste-Marie (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Golf Edelweiss (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Golf Mont Cascades (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Golf Larrimac (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Golf Le Sommet (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Golf Des ?rables (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Golf Algonquin (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Camelot Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 30 mi)
- Golf Dunnderosa (Golf course, 30 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.917 and -75.666 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 55' 0" and W -75° 39' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:21 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:05 am and 8:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Bowman
Bowman in Outaouais (Québec) is a town located in Canada about 35 mi (or 56 km) north of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Time in Bowman is now 02:21 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Bowman, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Ottawa / Gatineau Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 94 mi (or 152 km), South-East. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Canton, Saint-Polycarpe, Saint-Colomban and Malone. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1013.7 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 17th of August 2019
25°C (78 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 18th of August 2019
26°C (79 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 19th of August 2019
26°C (79 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
2010 Central Canada earthquake
The 2010 Central Canada earthquake was a magnitude 5.0 earthquake that occurred in Central Canada on 23 June 2010, at about 13:41:41 EDT and lasted about 30 seconds. The epicentre was situated in the area of Buckingham, Quebec, approximately 56 kilometres north of Ottawa, Ontario, closest to the settlement of Val-des-Bois, Quebec. Canada's capital, Ottawa, declared this earthquake as being its most powerful in 65 years.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bowman.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- North Hero
- Lake Pleasant
- Saint Albans
- Middlebury (village)