in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (42 mi)
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (42 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (42 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (43 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (49 mi)
- Pembroke Airport (49 mi)
- Petawawa Airport (52 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (69 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.917 and -76.233 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 55' 0" and W -76° 13' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:25 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:11 am and 8:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Alleyn-et-Cawood in Outaouais (Québec) is a city in Canada about 43 mi (or 70 km) north-west of Ottawa, the country's capital.
Local time in Alleyn-et-Cawood is now 02:25 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Alleyn-et-Cawood, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Canton, Watertown, Saint-Polycarpe and Saint-Colomban. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017.1 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 20th of August 2019
27°C (81 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
19°C (66 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
East Aldfield, Quebec
East Aldfield is a small hamlet in the Outaouais region of Quebec, Canada, part of the Municipality of La Pêche. It is located approximately fifty miles north-west of Ottawa, on the Cleo Fournier Road, north of the intersection with Quebec Route 366. Among the small businesses located there are Le Boisé Alternatives, a renewable energy company, and the Pontiac Golf Course, a popular nine hole course founded by Mr.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Alleyn-et-Cawood.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- Lake Pleasant
- North Hero
- Saint Albans
- Penn Yan