in Montérégie of Québec, Canada
- Cornwall Regional Airport (9 mi)
- Massena International Richards Field (25 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (41 mi)
- Montreal International (Mirabel) Airport (44 mi)
- Adirondack Regional Airport (49 mi)
- Plattsburgh International Airport (53 mi)
- Montréal / Saint-Hubert Airport (55 mi)
- St Jean Airport (55 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (65 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (161 mi)
- Rideau Canal (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Golf Trout River (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Heritage Golf and Country Club (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Golf St-Zotique (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Golf St-Polycarpe (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Cornwall Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Golf Valleyfield (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Golf Rivi (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Highland Greens Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Malone Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Glengarry Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.086 and -74.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 5' 11" and W -74° 22' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:20 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:12 am and 6:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Cazaville in Montérégie (Québec) is a place in Canada about 68 mi (or 110 km) east of Ottawa, the country's capital city.
Current time in Cazaville is now 03:20 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports near Cazaville, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Cornwall Regional Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saint-Polycarpe, Malone, Saint-Colomban, Saint-Remi and Montreal. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 49 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1011.4 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 14th of October 2019
8°C (47 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 15th of October 2019
11°C (53 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 16th of October 2019
9°C (49 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tony Q. King - www.Fibe.TK in Elgin Quebec - considers wireless! (cellular)
A Bell turbo-hub and a small whip antenna give this poor rural fellow faster internet service. He is still waiting for Bell's FIBE service, but in the meantime, this may have to do. BTW, the...
Elgin Quebec - A Cold Winter 1993- January, right up to April.
A cold winter! With lots of snow, right up to April. And Bill Bowen was there to record it. But people kept warm by shovelling snow, chewing bubble-gum, etc - Mais ou sont les neiges d'antan?...
Muddy driveway in Elgin Quebec
I can't remember when the spring thaw mud has ever been this bad in my driveway. Ah, well- it will be dried out in a few days. As long as we get no more rain or snow for a while. Weaving back...
How to cut down a big tree ... BRANCH BY BRANCH
Learn how to cut down a big tree by watching this video. Located in Elgin, Quebec this tree was over 4 feet in diameter and estimated to be over 150 years old. Hard to cut down, but we did...
Oink: The Pig Story of Family Farms, Large-Scale Factories and Alternatives
Where we buy our food matters. Choosing to support the sustain-ably run family farmer is the way to a healthy body, environment and society. Factory pork producers are being labelled as farming...
Atterrissage à Lancaster Airpark On 6 sept 2010
Approche haute et en angle avec la piste comme mesure d'atténuation de bruit pour les résidences au sud de l'axe de piste.
VIA train 66 at CN Garry
VIA train 66 from Toronto passes CN Garry with A P42DC and a set of Nightstar cars. ChrisVazquez7 wanted to see a VIA train at 99mph and he left for Montreal before he could see this train....
VIA train 69 at CN Garry
VIA train 69 from Montreal passes CN plant Garry with an F40PH-2 and a set of HEP-2 cars. It was a very hot day as evidence shows the rails bleeding the heat. Creating a unique view of VIA...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cazaville.