in Ontario, Canada
- Windsor Airport (6 mi)
- Coleman A. Young Municipal Airport (15 mi)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (24 mi)
- Willow Run Airport (33 mi)
- Chris Hadfield Airport (62 mi)
- Toledo Express Airport (64 mi)
- Lenawee County Airport (65 mi)
- Bishop International Airport (68 mi)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (77 mi)
- Fox Glen Golf Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Royal Estate Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Seven Lakes Golf Course (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Rochester Place Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Pointe West Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Kingsville Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Chandler Park Golf Course (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Country Club of Detroit (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Oxley Beach Golf Course (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Lochmoor Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Brow Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Fishermans Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Libra Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Marina Club of Michigan (marina, (13 mi)
- Memorial Park Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Rosstertial Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Erma Henderson Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Harbor Hill Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Pier 500 Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Saint Aubin Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.209 and -82.888 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 12' 33" and W -82° 53' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:17 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:38 am and 5:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -28.193 and 114.262 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2020-11-28 08:34:03
Maidstone in Ontario is a place in Canada about 421 mi (or 677 km) south-west of Ottawa, the country's capital city.
Current time in Maidstone is now 06:17 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 9 airports near Maidstone, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Windsor Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 9 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Detroit, Mount Clemens, Monroe, Pontiac and Port Clinton. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 6°C / 43 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 42 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
7°C (45 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
3°C (37 °F)
-0°C (32 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 30th of November 2020
-1°C (29 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2013-7-25 / Mr.Lube oil change
Getting an oil change, before going for a road trip, at east Windsor's "Mr.Lube" at 5764 Tecumseh Rd. E. http://mrlube.com/ This is a video in a day of my life during July 2013 in Windsor,...
I absolutely did sign one Mrs. Bennett declares
recently discovered brief (57 second) statement made by Mrs. Deb Bennett; this statement was recorded March 2011; Mrs Bennett held position of Senior Director of WECHU, as well as Chairperson...
Movie Trailer - Happy Town
Participants in our 2014 Summer Enrichment Camp in Essex made movie trailers during "Lights, Camera, Action!" week. "Happy Town" was made by Carter, Jordan, Parker, and Miss Hannah.
Movie Trailer - The Big Adventure
Participants during "Lights, Camera, Action" week at LDAWE's 2014 Summer Camp in Essex created their own movie trailers. "The Big Adventure" is by Gracie, Jacob, Luca, Lucas, and Miss Sarah.
During the "Wacky World of Science" week at LDAWE's Summer Enrichment Camp in Essex the campers made volcanoes and then watched them explode.
A LDAWE Superhero Film - The Avengers
Participants during Superhero week at LDAWE's 2014 Summer Camp in Essex created their own superhero films. "The Advengers" is by Alyssa, Jacob, Nic, and Mrs. Christina.
Participants in our Essex Summer Enrichment Camp made commercials. Did this one convince you to buy an iPad?
Participants in our Essex Summer Enrichment Camp made commercials. Did this one convince you to buy a Computer?
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
CBEF is a Canadian radio station, broadcasting at 1550 AM in Windsor, Ontario. It airs the programming of Radio-Canada's Première Chaîne network. CBEF was launched in 1970. The station also has a rebroadcast transmitter (CBEF-1-FM) in Leamington, on 103.1 FM.
This community should not be confused with the former neighbouring Township of Maidstone. Maidstone, Ontario is a small hamlet along Essex County Road 34, in the town of Tecumseh, Ontario, Canada (formerly part of Sandwich South Township, Ontario). The town is home to two schools, ball diamonds, a cemetery, a church, a funeral home, restaurant, community center and a grain elevator along a CN Rail line.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Maidstone.