in Ontario, Canada
- Windsor Airport (3 mi)
- Coleman A. Young Municipal Airport (12 mi)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (24 mi)
- Willow Run Airport (32 mi)
- Chris Hadfield Airport (59 mi)
- Bishop International Airport (65 mi)
- Lenawee County Airport (66 mi)
- Toledo Express Airport (66 mi)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (80 mi)
- MBS International Airport (106 mi)
- Royal Estate Golf Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Seven Lakes Golf Course (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Fox Glen Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Rochester Place Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Chandler Park Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Country Club of Detroit (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Lochmoor Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Pointe West Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Wyandotte Shores GC (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Oxley Beach Golf Course (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Brow Marina (marina, (7 mi)
- Fishermans Marina (marina, (7 mi)
- Jefferson Beach Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Marina Club of Michigan (marina, (13 mi)
- Memorial Park Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Rivers Edge Marina Incorporated (marina, (13 mi)
- Rosstertial Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Erma Henderson Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Harbor Hill Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Saint Aubin Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.261 and -82.896 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 15' 40" and W -82° 53' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:56 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:54 am and 9:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -28.193 and 114.262 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Fairplay
Fairplay in Ontario is located in Canada about 419 mi (or 675 km) south-west of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Fairplay is now 05:56 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Fairplay, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Windsor Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Detroit, Mount Clemens, Pontiac, Monroe and Port Clinton. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 66% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
28°C (82 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 21st of June 2021
17°C (63 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2013-7-25 / Mr.Lube oil change
Getting an oil change, before going for a road trip, at east Windsor's "Mr.Lube" at 5764 Tecumseh Rd. E. http://mrlube.com/ This is a video in a day of my life during July 2013 in Windsor,...
Fire at the Eastpark Centre Dollarama in Windsor, Ontario
Multi-million dollar fire at the Dollarama in the East Park Centre plaza. The video was shot at approx. 10:00pm. The townhouses behind the plaza along with the other stores/restaurants in the...
2510 Lloyd George
For more details click here: http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=2770168 2510 Lloyd George Windsor, ON $159900, 4 bed, 2.0 bath, SF, MLS# 1112225 Spacious 4 + 1 bedroom, solid brick ranch...
Riverside Tournament Opening Ceremonies
This is the opening ceremonies from the 2012 Riverside 53rd annual hockey tournament in Windsor Canada.
Great Eastside Raised Ranch
For more details click here: http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=2775503 1145 Pearson Windsor, ON N8P 1X2 $189000, 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 SF, MLS# 120454...
interdimensional biengs we caught on camera
tu.3 the best rapper alive from detroit michigan treystyl rerecords & t3style entreprenuers hip hop league.
Sweet home Chicago
The New Blues Street Project put the blues into the crowd at the Canada Blues Museum in Windsor Canada. They perform at the invite of the Canada South Blues Society. the band represented the...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Windsor—Tecumseh is a federal electoral district in Ontario, Canada, that has been represented in the Canadian House of Commons since 2004. It was created in 2003 from parts of Essex and the Windsor—St. Clair ridings. Windsor—St. Clair was created in 1987 as "Windsor—Lake St. Clair" from parts of Essex—Windsor and Windsor—Walkerville ridings. In 1989, the riding's name was changed to "Windsor—St. Clair". It was also a provincial riding for the 1999 and 2003 Ontario provincial elections.
Windsor Casting Plant was an Iron Foundry owned by Ford Motor Company in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. The plant first opened November 9, 1934 and was located next to Ford Windsor engine plant in downtown Windsor. It was known to area residents as the "Foundry". Internally it was referred to as WCP. Operations ceased on May 29, 2007 as part of Ford's "Way Forward" plan. During its time in operation, it was one of Canada’s largest recyclers. It recycled any kind of scrap metal with iron in it.
Windsor—Tecumseh (provincial electoral district)
Windsor—Tecumseh is a provincial electoral district in Ontario, Canada, that has been represented in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario since the 2007 provincial election. It was created in 2003 from parts of Essex and Windsor—St. Clair ridings. It consists of the Town of Tecumseh, and the part of the City of Windsor lying east and north of a line drawn from the U.S.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fairplay.