in Ontario, Canada
- Waterloo Airport (14 mi)
- Burlington Executive (28 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (35 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (39 mi)
- Downsview Airport (44 mi)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Centre Airport (47 mi)
- Buttonville Municipal Airport (50 mi)
- London Airport (60 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (94 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (109 mi)
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (173 mi)
- Fergus Golf Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Guelph Lakes Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- The Guelph Country Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Ariss Valley Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Cutten Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Victoria Park East Golf Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Beaverdale Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Springfield Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Brookfield Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Puslinch Lake Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.657 and -80.329 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 39' 24" and W -80° 19' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:32 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:47 am and 9:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Canada.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Canada. Last Update: 2020-07-06 07:20:09
Ennotville in Ontario is a town in Canada about 258 mi (or 416 km) south-west of Ottawa, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ennotville is now 01:32 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports near Ennotville, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is Waterloo Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Milton, Woodstock, Toronto, Erie and Mayville. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 7% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 6th of July 2020
29°C (84 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
29°C (84 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
30°C (87 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Subaru Triathlon Guelph II 2008
Sprint Triathlon Guelph august 30 2008 750m swim 30km bike 7km run First Edited Video i hope to get better.
Guelph Lake Dam Aerial
MultiwiiCopter Carbon SCARAB Vampire HexiiCopter - GoPro Hero 3 Black Guelph Lake, Guelph, Ontario.
WTF? Guelph Conservation Reservoir, Guelph, Ontario
For the long weekend, I thought I'd stop by Guelph Reservoir and check it out. It's not a great fishing spot because there's no sign of weeds. I only stayed for 30 minutes and I decided to...
Last flight of my Challenger Ultralight
On Apr. 26th, 2009 my Challenger Ultralight was destroyed in a thunderstorm at the Brampton, ON, Canada airport. Ironically, on Apr. 25th I went up for a few circuits with my video camera....
Fergus Full Size SS 2012
This is the feature heat for FSSS, at the 2012 Fergus Truck Show demolition derby, presented by Impact Motorsports.
Grand River - Fergus in Winter.wmv
Looking for a change of pace after ice fishing on Belwood Lake. Check out the beautiful scenery, shops, and eateries of Elora and Fergus. The Grand River runs right through the heart of both...
Flint Scottish Pipe Band-Fergus, Ontario
Flint Scottish Pipe Band playing a March Medley at the Fergus Highland Games in Canada.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ponsonby is a ghost town in Ontario, Canada. It was situated along the Garafraxa Settlement Road to an area known as the Queen's Bush. This settlement road was another government plan to bring settlers to the area with an offer of 50 acres (202,000 m²). The name Garafraxa is said to be a corruption of the word Sassafrax, a shrub that grew in the district. Others believed it was from an Indian word meaning 'panther country'.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ennotville.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
2020 Subaru Triathlon Series - Guelph Lake 1
Starting at: 08:00 pm (20:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Starting at: 04:00 pm (16:00).
More Information: eventful.com.