in Stung Treng, Cambodia
- Stung Treng Airport (3 mi)
- Ratanakiri Airport (70 mi)
- Kratie Airport (72 mi)
- Attopeu Airport (106 mi)
- Pakse International Airport (112 mi)
- Kampong Chhnang Airport (129 mi)
- Ubon Ratchathani Airport (140 mi)
- Pleiku Airport (141 mi)
- Angkor International Airport (145 mi)
- Phnom Penh International Airport (156 mi)
- Da Nang International Airport (229 mi)
- Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Temple of Preah Vihear (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 13.526 and 105.968 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 13° 31' 33" and E 105° 58' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Riels - KHR
- Spoken languages:
- Central Khmer, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:37 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Phnom_Penh
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 6:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -13.517 and -74.050 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring Stung Treng
Stung Treng in Stung Treng with it's 25,000 residents is a town located in Cambodia about 153 mi (or 246 km) north-east of Phnom Penh, the country's capital place.
Time in Stung Treng is now 02:37 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Phnom Penh with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 11 airports nearby Stung Treng, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Cambodia is Stung Treng Airport in a distance of 3 mi (or 5 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Vat Phou and Associated Ancient Settlements within the Champasak Cultural Landscape in Laos at a distance of 92 mi (or 148 km). The closest in Cambodia is Temple of Preah Vihear in a distance of 105 mi (or 148 km), North.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sesan, Khong, Siem Pang, Koun Mom and Sandan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1002.4 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (0 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 92% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 17th of July 2019
31°C (89 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 18th of July 2019
28°C (83 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Friday, 19th of July 2019
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stung Treng is the capital of Stung Treng Province, Cambodia. It is located in the western part of the Virachey National Park. It is the major city (and capital) of both the district and province and has a population of 29,665 (2009). In Lao, the city's name is known as Xieng Teng. Stung Treng is located on a high sandy bank overlooking the Mekong River, where it is joined by the Se Kong river.
Stung Treng Airport
Stung Treng Airport is an airport serving Stung Treng, the capital of Stung Treng Province in Cambodia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Stung Treng.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Stung Treng, Stung Teeng, Stœ̆ng Trêng, Stung-treng, TNX