in Battambang, Cambodia
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 12.766 and 103.430 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 12° 45' 57" and E 103° 25' 49"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Riels - KHR
- Spoken languages:
- Central Khmer, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:11 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Phnom_Penh
- UTC/GMT offset: 7 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:39 am and 6:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -12.771 and -76.569 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- San Hilarion
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Phum Rŭssei
Phum Rŭssei in Battambang is located in Cambodia about 130 mi (or 210 km) north-west of Phnom Penh, the country's capital town.
Current time in Phum Rŭssei is now 01:11 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Phnom Penh with an UTC offset of 7 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Phum Rŭssei, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Cambodia is Battambang Airport in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Cambodia is Angkor in a distance of 53 mi (or 86 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Moung Ruessei, Ta Loas, Koas Krala, Banan and Sangkae. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Phum Rŭssei.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Phum Rŭssei, ភូមិ ឬស្សី