in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sarajevo International Airport (22 mi)
- Mostar International Airport (30 mi)
- Žabljak Airport (52 mi)
- Dubrovnik Airport (66 mi)
- Tuzla International Airport (68 mi)
- Ponikve Airport (72 mi)
- Tivat Airport (79 mi)
- Podgorica Airport (92 mi)
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (132 mi)
- Tirana International Airport Mother Teresa (161 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (183 mi)
- Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Durmitor National Park (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Mehmed Paša Sokolović Bridge in Višegrad (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Old City of Dubrovnik (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Stari Grad Plain (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.511 and 18.354 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 30' 39" and E 18° 21' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Marka - BAM
- Spoken languages:
- Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:37 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Sarajevo
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:40 am and 5:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Bojići in Republika Srpska is a town in Bosnia and Herzegovina about 23 mi (or 38 km) south of Sarajevo, the country's capital city.
Current time in Bojići is now 06:37 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Sarajevo with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Bojići, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina is Sarajevo International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Bosnia and Herzegovina is Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), South-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kalinovik, Trnovo, Lukavica, Ilidza and Sarajevo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
video spot R6 Rafting Drzavno prvenstvo u Raftingu BiH 2007 Hostel Noah's Ark
www.Neretva.Rafting.ba Plaza Dzajica buk +387 61 577 000 1. Dolazak u Dzajice do 10 sati 2. Dorucak i spremanje do 11 sati 3. od 11 do 11,45 voznja do Glavaticeva ...
Turno - Visočica, Parić, Đetelaš i Vito, 01.04.14
Uhvatio se zadnji voz da se popne na Visočicu i vrhove Parić 1941 m, Đetelaš 1935 m i Vito 1960 m, od podnožja Crvenog kuka, pa preko Zavodnice i Mahale, do ova tri vrha. Snijega ima dovoljno...
Ring on Rab Part II
Ring with a 200 BHP Mariner 2.5 ltr v6 engine on Adriatic Sea next to Rab Island, Croatia.
Dio snimka sa DvD-a tradicionalnog teferiča u Ulogu (Kalinovik) 08.06.2013. Kamerman ATV Ramiz Vilogorac.
Nakon učenja Mevluda u džamiji Mehmeda Bega Šestokrilovića bilo je i narodno veselje po ne baš lijepom vremenu koje nije smetalo da se malo proveseli i poigra.Šta reci nego svaka čast......
Nakon učenja Mevluda bilo je i narodno veselje po ne baš lijepom vremenu koje nije smetalo da se malo proveseli i poigra.Šta reci nego svaka čast... Kamerman:Ramiz Vilogorac.
Dio snimka tradicionalnog teferiča u Ulogu (Kalinovik) 08.06.2013. Kamerman ATV Ramiz Vilogorac.
''Kad pjevamo nas trojica brace,stanu zene pa ne znaju sta ce..." :) Dio snimka sa DvD-a tradicionalnog teferiča u Ulogu (Kalinovik) 08.06.2013. Kamerman ATV Ramiz Vilogorac.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Argud is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Ljubuča is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Ljuta is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Mokro is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Svijenča is a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bukvica is a village in the municipality of Kalinovik, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Čestaljevo is a village in the municipality of Kalinovik, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bojići.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: