in Departamento de Santa Cruz, Bolivia
- Viru Viru International Airport (38 mi)
- El Trompillo Airport (39 mi)
- Capitán Av. Vidal Villagomez Toledo Airport (71 mi)
- Ascención De Guarayos Airport (116 mi)
- San Javier Airport (119 mi)
- Concepción Airport (146 mi)
- Juana Azurduy De Padilla Airport (146 mi)
- Monteagudo Airport (159 mi)
- City of Potosí (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Fuerte de Samaipata (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Historic City of Sucre (Unesco heritage, 120 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -17.533 and -63.693 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -17° 32' 0" and W -63° 41' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Boliviano - BOB
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Quechua, Aymara
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:45 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/La_Paz
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:20 am and 6:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 16.667 and 112.725 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hoang Sa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Bolivia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Bolivia. Last Update: 2023-03-28 08:21:02
Huaytú in Departamento de Santa Cruz is a town located in Bolivia about 146 mi (or 235 km) north-east of Sucre, the country's capital place.
Time in Huaytú is now 11:45 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / La Paz with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Huaytú. The closest airport in Bolivia is Viru Viru International Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 60 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Bolivia is City of Potosí in a distance of 71 mi (or 114 km), South-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santa Fe, San Julian, Cotoca and Puearto Pailas. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 65% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 28th of March 2023
30°C (85 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of March 2023
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 30th of March 2023
29°C (84 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
A brief video montage of Ken Switzer and his ministry in Santa Cruz, Bolivia -- helping kids who have grown up on the streets. Shot and edited by Micah Robinson.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Huaytú.