in Province de Namur of Wallonia, Belgium
- Suarlée Airport (17 mi)
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport (25 mi)
- Liège Airport (35 mi)
- Charleville-Mézières Airport (35 mi)
- Maubeuge-Élesmes Airport (39 mi)
- Brussels Airport (48 mi)
- Hasselt Airport (53 mi)
- Maastricht Aachen Airport (59 mi)
- Antwerp International Airport (Deurne) (67 mi)
- Eindhoven Airport (85 mi)
- The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx (Hainaut) (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Neolithic Flint Mines at Spiennes (Mons) (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Stoclet House (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Major Town Houses of the Architect Victor Horta (Brussels) (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- La Grand-Place, Brussels (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Major Mining Sites of Wallonia (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Flemish Béguinages (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Aachen Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Plantin-Moretus House-Workshops-Museum Complex (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Cathedral of Notre-Dame, Former Abbey of Saint-Rémi and Palace of Tau, Reims (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Royal Golf Club Du Ch (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Golf De Rougemont (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Florennes Avia Golf Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Golf Club De Kluizen (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Golf et H (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Five Nations Golf Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Golf de Rigen (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Golf Club La Bruy (Golf course, 28 mi)
- Golf de Louvain La Neuve (Golf course, 32 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.258 and 4.912 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 15' 29" and E 4° 54' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Dutch, French, German
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Brussels
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 9:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Belgium.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Belgium. Last Update: 2020-05-28 07:21:35
Delve into Dinant
Dinant in Province de Namur (Wallonia) with it's 12,875 habitants is a city located in Belgium about 48 mi (or 77 km) south-east of Brussels, the country's capital town.
Current time in Dinant is now 10:34 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Brussels with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Dinant, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Belgium is Suarlée Airport in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Belgium is The Four Lifts on the Canal du Centre and their Environs, La Louvière and Le Roeulx (Hainaut) in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km), North-West. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Namur, Philippeville, Chastre, Hannut and Lincent. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1031 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 29th of May 2020
19°C (67 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 30th of May 2020
20°C (68 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 31st of May 2020
19°C (66 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Dinant is een stad en gemeente in de Belgische provincie Namen. De stad ligt aan de rivier de Maas. Dinant telt ruim 13.000 inwoners op een totale oppervlakte van 99,80 km². Dinant ligt zo'n...
Wallcreeper - Tichodroma muraria - Tichodrome - Rotskruiper / Dinant - Belgium / 27-1-2015
First twitchable Wallcreeper in Belgium since 1989. What a bird!
Wallcreeper - Tichodroma muraria - Tichodrome - Rotskruiper / Dinant - Belgium / 31-12-2014
First video footage ever of a Wallcreeper in Belgium!
Wallcreeper - Tichodroma muraria - Tichodrome - Rotskruiper / Dinant - Belgium / 4-1-2015
Showing extremely well!! A unique occasion to see this spectacular bird!
Dinant La ville et la Meuse
Photos & Montage Guy Bastin 2012 http://nobily.over-blog.com/ http://gw.geneanet.org/nobily_w https://www.facebook.com/groups/nobily/
AM 80 SNCB à la sortie de la gare de Dinant;
Sorie d'une AM 80 SNCB de la gare de Dinant vers Namur.
Web N' Print - Bientôt à Dinant
Ouverture bientôt à Dinant (centre-ville) Création de sites internet - Graphisme - Impression tout support - Services informatiques Rendez-vous sur www.webnprint.be et sur notre page Facebook...
Enterrement vie de garcon Manu Saut à l'elastique Dinant
Enterrement vie de garcon Manu Saut à l'elastique Dinant.
Air Pic's - Port de Plaisance - Dinant
Air Pic's réalise des photographies et films Haute Définition par drone à la fois pour les professionnels et les particuliers. Visitez notre site www.air-pics.be www.air-pics.be.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Lesse is a river in the Ardennes, in the Walloon region of Belgium. It is a right tributary to the river Meuse. The source of the Lesse is near Libramont-Chevigny, in the Belgian province of Luxembourg. The Lesse flows roughly in north-western direction. Near Han-sur-Lesse the entire river goes underground, flowing through limestone caves.
Castle of Freÿr
The castle of Freÿr with its gardens in the style of Le Nôtre are located on the left banks of the Meuse River, between Waulsort and Dinant. They form one of the most magnificent natural sites in Belgium. It has been classified as a Wallonia's major heritage.
Bouvignes-sur-Meuse is a town in Dinant, in the province Namur in Belgium.
Crèvecœur Castle (French: Château de Crèvecœur) is a ruined castle in Belgium, overlooking the village of Bouvignes-sur-Meuse in the province of Namur.
Walzin Castle is a castle in Belgium.
Notre Dame de Dinant
The Collegiate Church of Our Lady (French: Collégiale Notre Dame de Dinant) is a 13th century Gothic cathedral in Dinant, a city in Waloon Belgium, on the banks of the River Meuse. The Church replaced a 10th century Romanesque church which collapsed in 1228, leaving only the North door, though its most iconic part is the separate, 16th century pear-shaped bell tower.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dinant.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Stefke Van Namen - CROISIERE MUSICALE S/ MEUSE #21 / OLIVIER MAGHE / VINCENT CAYEUX / FREDY B.
Starting at: 02:00 am (02:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Dinant, دينانت, Динан, دینان, דינאן, ディナン, 디낭, Dionantum, Дінан, 迪南