in Politischer Bezirk Imst of Tirol, Austria
- Innsbruck Airport (28 mi)
- Hohenems-Dornbirn Airport (50 mi)
- Memmingen Allgau Airport (56 mi)
- Bolzano Airport (61 mi)
- Oberpfaffenhofen Airport (63 mi)
- Samedan Airport (64 mi)
- Fürstenfeldbruck Airport (71 mi)
- Augsburg Airport (82 mi)
- Munich International Airport (91 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (119 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (122 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (128 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (130 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Monastic Island of Reichenau (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Area 47 Adventure Park (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.245 and 10.740 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 14' 42" and E 10° 44' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:12 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 5:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2020-10-28 08:19:33
Delve into Imst
Imst in Politischer Bezirk Imst (Tirol) with it's 9,225 habitants is a city located in Austria about 270 mi (or 435 km) west of Vienna, the country's capital town.
Current time in Imst is now 06:12 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 13 airports closer to Imst, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Innsbruck Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 46 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Pilgrimage Church of Wies in Germany at a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km). We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karrosten, Tarrenz, Arzl im Pitztal, Karres and Imsterberg. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1021 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 3 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 30th of October 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Light rain, calm, broken clouds.
Saturday, 31st of October 2020
20°C (68 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
18°C (65 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
IFSC Climbing World Cup Imst 2014 - Lead - Finals - Men/Women
Imst (AUT) was the site of the last IFSC Lead World Cup before the World Championships and the second half of the season that kicks off in the fall! Watch Lead climbing finalists vie for a...
IFSC Climbing World Cup Imst 2014 - Lead - Semi-finals - Men/Women
Imst (AUT) was the site of the last IFSC Lead World Cup before the World Championships and the second half of the season that kicks off in the fall! Watch Lead climbing semi-finalists vie...
IFSC Climbing World Cup Imst 2013 - Lead - Semi-Finals MEN & WOMEN - Replay
IFSC Lead World Cup Imst 2013 - August 09-10 Climbing fans who won't be able to attend (every) World Cup competition in person will be able to watch the IFSC contents live streaming at http://www....
IFSC Climbing World Cup Imst 2013 - Lead - Finals MEN & WOMEN - Replay
IFSC Lead World Cup Imst 2013 - August 09-10 Men's Finals Results: 1 Sachi AMMA JPN 2 Jakob Schubert AUT 3 Ramón Julian Puigblanque ESP Women's Finals Results: 1 Mina Markovic SLO 2 ...
Climbing World Cup 2012 Lead Imst, AUT - Men's Finals
watch withmore features on the WWW.STANGENZIRKEL.COM Competition: Climbing World Cup, 2012 Disciplines: Lead Stage: Men's Finals Venue: Imst, AUT (47.241016 10.741196) Date: ...
Auskehren Imst 2012 Bärenbande
Tolles Auskehren in Imst am 21.2.2012. Aufzug der Bärenbande (Schustergasse, zum Gasthof Sonne und weiter zum Bander). Danke an Babsi und Benny!
A-Finale 2 Carpet Series Imst 2013 Lauf 3 Tourenwagen Modified
A Finale 2 Tourenwagen Modified 1:10 Tourenwagen Rennen Teppich.
Climbing World Cup 2012 Lead Imst, AUT - Women's Finals
watch withmore features on the WWW.STANGENZIRKEL.COM Competition: Climbing World Cup, 2012 Disciplines: Lead Stage: Women's Finals Venue: Imst, AUT (47.241016 10.741196) Date: ...
Eine tolle Tour auf der Imst. Rafting so wie es sein muss. Action pur mit dem Anbieter faszinatour aus Österreich. http://www.guiders.de/tour/403-rafting-imster-schlucht.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Imst.
Gunglgrün: Talstation (1000m) − Hoch-Imst, Gunglgrün (source)
Brennbichl: A12, bei Anschlussstelle Imst Au, Blickrichtung Innsbruck − Km 132,56, Brennbichl (source)
Gschnallenhof: A12, bei Anschlussstelle Imst Au, Blickrichtung Innsbruck − Km 133,02, Gschnallenhof (source)
Imsterau: A12, bei Anschlussstelle Mils, Blickrichtung Innsbruck − Km 134,87, Imsterau (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Imscht, Имст, Imst, イムスト, Імст, 伊姆斯特