in Politischer Bezirk Tulln of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Vienna International Airport (20 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (47 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (64 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (76 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (78 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (87 mi)
- Holešov Airport (94 mi)
- Graz Airport (96 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (154 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (164 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (176 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Franz-Karl-Fernsicht (observation point, (3 mi)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Kuchelauer Hafen (marina, (6 mi)
- Donauturm (observation point, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.283 and 16.217 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 16' 59" and E 16° 13' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:15 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:30 am and 4:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Windischhütte in Politischer Bezirk Tulln (Niederösterreich) is a place in Austria a little north-west of Vienna, the country's capital city.
Current time in Windischhütte is now 02:15 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports near Windischhütte, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-East. We encountered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mauerbach, Konigstetten, Gablitz, Purkersdorf and Tulbing. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 2°C / 36 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 30 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 27th of January 2020
7°C (45 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
7°C (44 °F)
0°C (33 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 29th of January 2020
2°C (36 °F)
0°C (32 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Austria Trend Hotel Schloss Wilhelminenberg Wien
Tulbingerkogel Relais du Silence
Hotel an der Wien
Hotel Restaurant Marienhof Unterkirchbach
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wilhelminenberg, Sophienalpe, Hameau... diverser Abfahreten 0:00 - 0:36 ... PROPAIN Tyee 2 2014 - M - 650B 0:36 - 3:38 ... Abfahrt vom Heuberg zur Marswiese 3:38 - 6:36 ... Abfahrt...
Drachensteigen - Little princess loves to fly a big delta-kite into the autumn-sky. location: Vienna/Austria (10/2009)
Simon Hippenmeyer on MADM technique
In this video abstract Simon Hippenmeyer, Assistant Professor for developmental neurobiology at IST Austria, illustrates how he and his colleagues Randy Johnson at MD Anderson Cancer Center...
Willkommen in Wien in deutscher Gebärdensprache
Tourismusdirektor Norbert Kettner lädt in diesem Video in deutscher Gebärdensprache zu einem Rundgang durch Wien ein.
Building IST Austria
This video shows the initial 18-month construction phase in fast forward. From the beginning of 2008 to mid-2009, the site of the former neurological and psychiatric hospital of the province...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Exelberg Telecommunication Tower
Exelberg Telecommunication Tower is a 109 metre tall tower built of reinforced concrete on Exel mountain at Vienna, Austria. Exelberg Telecommunication Tower is used for directional radio services.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Windischhütte.
- Laab im Walde
- Breitenfurt bei Wien
- Brunn am Gebirge
- Maria Enzersdorf