Brunn an der Wild
in Politischer Bezirk Horn of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Wachau Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Papstwarte (observation point, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.694 and 15.520 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 41' 39" and E 15° 31' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:16 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:00 am and 9:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2020-07-02 07:21:21
Delve into Brunn an der Wild
Brunn an der Wild in Politischer Bezirk Horn (Niederösterreich) is a city located in Austria about 51 mi (or 83 km) north-west of Vienna, the country's capital town.
Current time in Brunn an der Wild is now 06:16 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Brunn an der Wild, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Brno-Tuřany Airport in Czechia in a distance of 62 mi (or 100 km). The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 63 mi (or 100 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Wachau Cultural Landscape in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), South. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rohrenbach, Altenburg, Pernegg, Japons and Gopfritz an der Wild. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||11%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 63% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 3rd of July 2020
21°C (69 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 4th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
14°C (56 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
24°C (76 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ÖMSV Quad Staatsmeisterschaft 2014 - Fuglau
Klaus Burgstaller & Jay Gröpl #66 beim ersten ÖMSV Rennen zur Staatsmeisterschaft 2014 ....manchmal kommt es anders als man denkt.... ;-)
Stift Altenburg - Austria HD Travel Channel
English see below [dt.] Inmitten der sanften Hügel des Waldviertels liegt das barocke Stift Altenburg. Nach der Zerstörung durch die Schweden wurde es von den Benediktinern wieder aufgebaut...
Highway To Hell - einmal anders
Volkstanz goes Hard Rock - ACDC meets Schuachplattler - die Volkstanzgruppe Dobersberg mit einer modern-vokstümlich interpretierten Version des Rock-Klassikers.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Burg Grub is a castle in Lower Austria, Austria.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Brunn an der Wild.
- Gopfritz an der Wild
- Krumau am Kamp
- Raabs an der Thaya
- Gars am Kamp
- Waidhofen an der Thaya
- Waldkirchen an der Thaya
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: