in Politischer Bezirk Gänserndorf of Niederösterreich, Austria
- Vienna International Airport (20 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (21 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (49 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (55 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (56 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (67 mi)
- Holešov Airport (75 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (115 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (128 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (168 mi)
- Ljubljana Jože Pučnik Airport (184 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Semmering Railway (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.341 and 16.837 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 20' 27" and E 16° 50' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- German, Croatian, Hungarian, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:56 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Vienna
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:59 am and 8:55 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Austria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Austria. Last Update: 2020-07-06 07:20:09
Zwerndorf in Politischer Bezirk Gänserndorf (Niederösterreich) is a city in Austria about 23 mi (or 37 km) north-east of Vienna, the country's capital city.
Local time in Zwerndorf is now 10:56 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Vienna with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Zwerndorf, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Austria is Vienna International Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Austria is Historic Centre of Vienna in a distance of 23 mi (or 36 km), South-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Angern an der March, Weikendorf, Ebenthal, Marchegg and Ganserndorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||4%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
18°C (65 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
22°C (71 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
19°C (66 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Gänserndorf | WVLC 2013 | Ganslstadtlauf
Ganslstadtlauf im Rahmen des Weinviertler Laufcups am 02.05.2010 in Gänserndorf.
GmP ab Gänserndorf
An einem Wintermorgen Anfang 1976 bin ich mit dem morgentlich ab Gänserndorf fahrenden GmP, der noch planmäßig mit einer Dampflokomotive (52 1591) befördert wurde, nach Groß-Schweinbarth.
Tolstolob im Daubelnetz!
06.Mai 2012: Um 17.10 Uhr ging mir ein Tolstolob mit zirka 12 Kilo ins Daubelnetz! Der Fisch wurde wieder zurück ins Wasser gelassen.
Info in English and German: Unser Beitrag für die Golden Yellow Movie Awards 2010, wo es darum ging, eine berühmte Filmszene nachzustellen. Wir wurden in die Top 5 nominiert, schieden...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Baumgarten an der March
Baumgarten an der March is a small subdivision of the municipality of Weiden an der March in Lower Austria, Austria. It has only 192 inhabitants. It is a location of the Central European Gas Hub. Since the 1970s, it has served a major transit point for the Russian natural gas imported by Western Europe; approximately one third of all gas exports from Russia to Western Europe pass through the OMV natural gas junction in Baumgarten.
Záhorská Ves is a village situated north of Bratislava, the capital city of Slovakia. It is part of the Malacky District and Bratislava Region. The village is located on the Morava river, which forms the border between Slovakia and Austria.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zwerndorf.
- Angern an der March
- Strasshof an der Nordbahn
- Leopoldsdorf im Marchfelde
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg
Angern an der March, Angern an der March (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.