in Departamento de Gastre of Chubut Province, Argentina
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -42.576 and -69.100 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -42° 34' 33" and W -69° 5' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:37 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Catamarca
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 8:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 42.653 and 110.974 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2023-02-02 07:37:15
Delve into Colelache
Colelache in Departamento de Gastre (Chubut Province) is a town located in Argentina about 797 mi (or 1,283 km) south-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Time in Colelache is now 11:37 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Catamarca with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Colelache. The closest airport in Argentina is Cabo F.A.A. H. R. Bordón Airport in a distance of 90 mi (or 145 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gastre, Paso de Indios, Maquinchao, Tecka and Norquinco. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Colelache.
- Paso de Indios
- Jose de San Martin
- Las Plumas
- Sierra Colorada
- Piedra del Aguila
- El Cuy
- Alto Rio Senguer
- Picun Leufu
- Junin de los Andes
- Las Coloradas
- Comodoro Rivadavia
- Puerto Montt
- Puerto Madryn