Dê Hindū Qal‘ah
in Farāh, Afghanistan
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.560 and 62.066 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 33' 34" and E 62° 3' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Afghani - AFN
- Spoken languages:
- Persian, Pushto, Uzbek, Turkmen
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:57 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Kabul
- UTC/GMT offset: 4.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:17 am and 5:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.152 and -109.439 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Piko
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 6 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Afghanistan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Afghanistan. Last Update: 2018-12-18 07:19:02
Explore Dê Hindū Qal‘ah
Dê Hindū Qal‘ah in Farāh is a city in Afghanistan about 431 mi (or 694 km) west of Kabul, the country's capital.
Local time in Dê Hindū Qal‘ah is now 10:57 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Kabul with an UTC offset of 4.5 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Dê Hindū Qal‘ah. The closest airport in Afghanistan is Farah Airport in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Farah, Anar Darah, Kushkak, Du Qal`ah and Shindand. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dê Hindū Qal‘ah.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Khindukala, Ḏe Henḏū Qal‘a, De Hendū Qal‘eh, Dê Hindū Qal‘ah, د هندو قلعه